Sunday, April 9, 2017

Abstract Reflection

Abstract Reflection
It’s important each day to take time to reflect. A quiet moment to meditate, pray, and become centered. For some those moments happen in the morning over coffee to jump start the day. For others those moments happen in the evening while watching the sunset, perhaps sipping their favorite wine. My husband prefers morning reflection, sipping tea on the lanai while watching the delightful wildlife that live in our backyard. I know how precious those moments are to each of us. Our quiet time with God.  Which is why my artist’s heart was so happy when my client told me that the dining room I had painted for her was now her favorite place to sit and reflect each morning.
Over the past few weeks I’ve shown you glimpses of their home.
The Master bedroom painted in vibrant yellow, orange, and pinks:

The family room, painted with embolden Dandelion yellows and crumbling gray:

The dining room is the first room you see as you enter the home. It's held within the grand open space that just opposite hosts the formal sitting area. Abstract and modern art pieces are placed throughout. Using the abstract piece on the dining room wall, I interpreted it onto the inset ceiling tray: 











The Family room’s abstract wall can be viewed just beyond the dining room:



Have your own home artfully painted with a faux finish or mural work to become your favorite place to take time to reflect, contact Swan Studios Inc:http://www.swanstudio.net/

and join me on my painting adventures at:





and yes, I'm also on Twitter:

#abstractart #abstractmural #fauxpainting #muralpainting





No comments:

Post a Comment