Sunday, March 26, 2017

Abstract Painting "Tie-Dye" For

As an artist will live for those moments when a client truly appreciates art. A recent client was referred to me because one of my specialties is understanding color selection. They had run into a  problem of their gorgeous SWFL home having the makings of our beloved Tuscan colors, yet their own personal taste is much more contemporary. Sometimes we end up having the floors replaced and the kitchen and baths made over. In this case, they weren't ready to take that major plunge. When I arrived to view the home there were blocks of deep dark colors sporadically painted in the main area as they had tried to find a main color to paint throughout. The colors themselves were nice, but not what was needed to pull the home together into the show stopper it could be. Their art collection in their home was modern, abstract, and fabulously punched with jolting colors. My heart I said "JOY"!!! Over the next few weeks I'll give you some peeks into this amazing artistic space that is now one part home- one part abstract art gallery. They now have a home they enjoy and can beautifully entertain their guests.

The Master Bedroom:

This Abstract creation was inspired from the urban art collection and the decorative pillows. The painting s carried over up onto the master ceiling inset. Now they sleep inside their art work.







When the bedroom door is open the headboard wall and ceiling of the master suite can be viewed from the main portion of the home. But as I said earlier- today is just a sneak peek...stay tuned...

Ready to have your own home to become a show stopper? Contact me at Swan Studios Inc and let's collaborate to make your home breath-taking !


and join me on my painting adventures at:





and yes, I'm also on Twitter:

#abstractart #abstractmural #fauxpainting




No comments:

Post a Comment