Sunday, January 26, 2020

Leavin' the 80's


Leavin’ the 80’s

I'll admit the 80’s where my Heyday. After all I spent my late teens and early twenties in the 80’s. And I still love the music. But décor wise, it must go. Thank Heavens a client finally budgeted to have their commercial pool baths renovated. Out went the, I kid you not, dusty blue and dusty pink accent tiles and nondescript beige tile paired up yellow gold laminate counter tops and partitions. Was that ever even a thing? Have mercy! As the saying goes; A Picture is Worth a Thousand words. Let’s start with a few Before & After photos:




Before:


 

Old Lighting system



Demolition:

The newly refreshed Men's & Women's Poolside Restrooms :










With the new lighting it will be years before bulbs have to be replaced





Swan Studios Inc has a focus on Custom Murals and Faux Finishes, but as you can see, we also provide complete makeovers for both Residential & Commercial Interiors. Are you ready to leave the 80's? 90's? Even the early 2000's? Contact Swan Studios Inc

Follow Swan Studio Inc's art adventures on:





#renovation #makeover 









No comments:

Post a Comment