Sunday, January 22, 2017

Branching Out- One Leaf At A Time

Branching Out- One leaf at a time
Faux Painting can sometimes be a slow process, but totally worth it in the end. I find faux painting somewhat therapeutic. Just me and the paints. It’s peaceful and a great time to either meditate or just the opposite a time to jam to my favorites tunes. This week’s art piece was one of those moments since each little leaf was painted one at a time with several metallic bronze shades.
The original metallic work was too brassy for the homes interior. Using metallic amber, bronze, black, and only a flash of brass, the piece now fits in beautifully:


The newly finished piece hung in its spot :


and now it compliments the other faux finishes I painted in the home :








To see more faux finishes visit my photo album gallery at https://www.flickr.com/photos/141716424@N04/albums

To have your own home and objects faux painted, contact me at: http://www.swanstudio.net/

Follow my painting adventures on social media at:




#metallicfauxfinish #fauxfinish #fauxpainting






No comments:

Post a Comment