Saturday, January 14, 2017

Art Buzz

Art Buzz at List Distillery

Fun night at Art Buzz showing at the List Distillery last in Fort Myers. I was eager to catch up with fellow artists and meet some new ones. It started off with being greeted at the door with Hazelnut Martinis---so you knew it was going to be fun no matter what.
Finally got to meet fellow muralist Erik Schlake in person. Gotta love the digital world where you can work in the same town, chat about work, and local goings on and yet take years to meet face to face. You can view his wonderful works at:http://erikschlake.com/

with Erik Schlake....and OMG ! we all know how much I love turtles!!!!


What a delight to meet Jeff Ocasiocasa and be introduced to his enchanting masking tape pieces. I’ve given my honey a list of his pieces I want! They are magical. You can view his enchanting creations at: http://www.ocasiocasa.com/


Many pieces were featured at the List Distillery by self-proclaimed Mad Scientist/Artist Cesar Aguilera. I adore his jewelry pieces. I’m inserting last night’s display below. You can view his gallery works at: http://cesaraguilera.com/Home.html


Jewelry pieces by Cesar Aguilera



The event also icluded some fun body art by Pam Trent of Wicked Apple Art. You'll find them on Facebook at: www.facebook.com/WickedAppleArt


To enjoy the fabulous creations at List Distillery, visit their location at 3680 Evans Ave. Fort Myers, Fl. You can follow them on Facebook at: www.facebook.com/listdistillery.

Thank you to my darling husband, always up for whatever Art Adventure I want to go on:










No comments:

Post a Comment