Sunday, February 26, 2023

From Kansas City To Key West

 

From Kansas City to Key West

I’ve been painting beach scenes now for as long as I can remember. It’s Florida, so duh, everyone comes here for the sunshine, the boating, and the beaches. But this beach scene has a special place in my heart. No, I’m not from Kansas, But the homeowner is. Well, to be more accurate the second homeowner is. This beach scene was originally painted just 2 years ago. A wonderful friendship was formed with the colorful homeowner, and she had me paint other murals, art pieces, and furniture in her home. Sadly, she passed away. Last year I received a call from a homeowner raving over the murals I had painted in their home. But the thing was I had never painted for these people. They explained they had bought a home filled with colorful artwork and murals that I had painted. They requested that I add some personal touches into the poolside beach mural. They hailed from Kansas City and Lake of the Ozarks. They had also seen another beach mural I had painted with signs nailed to a palm tree and loved the idea. So, I painted their favorite locations on this beach mural and added their yacht, boat, and favorite activity-snorkeling into the mural. I have no doubt the original homeowner is looking down pleased.






Here's the original mural:


To have your own custom mural created contact me at: Swan Studios Inc

Follow all of Swan Studios Inc's art adventures on your favorite social media sites:

Face Book   Instagram   Pinterest   YouTube

#beachmural #custommural #floridamuralist

 







No comments:

Post a Comment