Sunday, September 13, 2020

Do a Little Foxtrot in the Kitchen

Do a Little Foxtrot in the Kitchen

The kitchen is the heart of the home. We eat, gather, have family meetings, and if you’re anything like my family- you dance while cooking. One of my mom’s dance numbers while twirling a dish towel to Elvis Christmas tunes has been a classic. The number even includes my sisters and myself as back up dancers. However, today’s “Foxtrot “is actually a color rather than a 4/4 timed step through the kitchen.

Previously dark stained cabinetry now features a wonderful off-white color called Foxtrot by Valspar and then gently glazed with a color called Hubble House Clayo. 



Cabinetry receives a clear coat protection for ease of cleaning






Swan Studios Inc can make your kitchen “dance”. Contact me at

Swan Studios Inc 

Follow all of Swan Studio Inc's art adventures on:





#fauxfinish #paintedcabinets #fauxpaintedkitchencabinet




No comments:

Post a Comment