Sunday, August 2, 2020

The Soft Silk of the Truffla Trees

The Soft Silk of the Truffula Tree

I’ve painted a vast variety of trees over the years. I’ve painted Ponytail palm trees, Royal Palm tree, Coconut Palm trees, Weeping willows, Pine Trees, Cypress Trees, and even an oak tree(in the dark- long story there ). I’ve painted tree silhouettes, Belgium forest trees, and Jungle trees. But this was the first time a customer requested Truffula Trees.  I must admit I had to look it up. What a fun tree! Of course, anything Dr Seuss is an absolute delight.

A once bubblegum pink wall is now a reminder that:

 “UNLESS someone like you cares a whole awful, NOTHING is going to get better. Its not.” – the Lorax

Whimsical is always fun and not just for the young. It’s also for the young at heart:

Other whimsical paintings:





Let your imagination run wild! If you can dream it, Swan Studios Inc can paint it. Contact me at Swan Studios Inc

Follow all Swan Studios Inc's art adventures on:





#trufflatree #loraxmural #whimsicalmural




No comments:

Post a Comment