Sunday, December 9, 2018

A Vacation To Remember

A Vacation to Remember

I have the pleasure of meeting some lovely people through my work. While it seems the world is restless and constantly fighting, God has blessed me with days of enjoyment and creating. I’m truly thankful for these blissful days of paint brush in hand and listening to the stories of my customers. I recently met a gentleman, twice widowed, who shared stories of his travels through Europe with his past wives. Through his second wife, he gained an appreciation and love of art. He showed me around his home to see his collection. Gorgeous pieces and each one with a unique story. So I am truly honored that he chose me to paint a scene from one of his favorite places- Italy, of course. Not something grand, but something comfortable. A place he fondly remembers walking down the cobblestone paths as he and his wife created memories that now fill his days.

The room to be painted was what we call a “Florida Room”, an outdoor roofed area that has been enclosed.

A closer look:


Sideview:



Have a favorite location you would like painted? Contact me at Swan Studios Inc: www.swanstudio.net/
 Follow Swan Studios Inc on your favorite Social Media Sites: 

#custommural #Tuscanmural #muralpainting

No comments:

Post a Comment