Sunday, December 3, 2017

There’s No Place Like Home for the Holidays

There’s No Place Like Home for the Holidays

I love the holiday season! Major events, cooking, shopping, and getting ready for the family to descend upon us. While I’m prepping my own home in its holiday finest, as a faux artist I’m also prepping client’s homes as they anxiously await the in-laws and kids to return home. November is one of the busiest times of the year as home owner’s prep for the Thanksgiving feast and I paint their walls to impress their guests. 
One of the home’s I painted in this November had a distinct Tuscan feel with a palette of cream, gold, and umber. Metallic paints were layered and painted as an ombre down the walls. The result is luxurious and ready to impress the arrival of their friends and family:










Even the guest bathroom received a faux glaze:



Want to impress your guest?! Contact me at Swan Studios Inc: http://www.swanstudio.net/

You can also reach Swan Studios Inc. on your favorite social media site:






#fauxfinish #fauxpainting #metallicfauxfinish

No comments:

Post a Comment