Sunday, August 20, 2017

All You Need Is Love

All You Need Is Love
The Beatles 1967 hit “All You Need Is Love” has been bouncing through my head, well since August 13th when I woke to the horrifying news of the violence in Charlottesville, NC. Just when I thought my heart couldn’t be more broken, it shattered again as terrorist attacks happened in Barcelona, Cambrils, and Finland. John Lennon’s lyrics couldn’t be more appropriate than now. Hate of any kind always ultimately leads to death. I believe in my country and our ability to come together and be more united and stronger than ever. I also believe, that free citizens of every country will find strength in times of darkness and will come together and through our faith and love will be successful in battling this evil that wants to destroy us.
I have been working on a new type of art and had been planning on when to start promoting it. It’s a happy art using one of the mediums my friends and family know me most for-GLITTER. As I always say- “The world needs more GLITTER”. That’s certainly true today.  So now seems the moment to show the glitter art available through the new branch of Swan Studios Inc called “Glitterazzi Boutique”. Hope these bring a smile and a twinkle to your day.

How appropriate that the first piece completed is:The Beatles- in Glitter color block. Canvas size: 24x30. Clear coat protected:



Of course, our hopes, dreams, and greatest love is given to our children. Custom Glitter Portraits can be commissioned. Contact Swan Studios Inc http://www.swanstudio.net

Emily



Swan Studios Inc can be contacted through our main website at: http://www.swanstudio.net

You also reach us on Facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/swanstudiosinc

or the Glitterazzi Boutique: https://www.facebook.com/GlitterazziBoutique

Follow Glitterazzi Boutique on:


and

"BECAUSE WHEN YOU GLITTER- YOU GLISTEN"

I Corinthians 13:13 NKJV " And now abide faith, hope, love, these three; but the greatest of these is love. "

John 13:34 NIV  “A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another." 

#glitter #glitterart #love






No comments:

Post a Comment