Sunday, April 17, 2016

Faux Painting- The Cabinet Meeting

Faux Painting: The Cabinet Meeting
This is one Cabinet Meeting I was happy to attend. Coming from a corporate back ground, I have had my fill of meeting upon meeting about meetings for meetings. I’m usually notoriously known to despise meetings, or what I refer to as “an opportunity to count the ceiling tiles”. I’m not the only one to feel that way; to quote former;

   U.S. President Ronald Reagan …“I have left orders to be awakened at any time during national emergency, even if I'm in a cabinet meeting.”

But as I said, this is a cabinet meeting I was pleased to be a part of… that of a master bath cabinet make-over. Actually the whole room was done over. The space was small and dark. The actual floor space couldn’t be changed, but making the correct choices for the room make it seems larger and certainly brighter.  We selected new Mont Blanc granite for the counter top, a stunning hammered metal sink, sparkling bath room lights, new soft neutral wall color, and Mustang Builders http://mustangbuilderscorp.com/ completely changed the shower by removing a wall and enclosing the side with clear glass. For the faux finish I changed plain cream painted cabinets into an aged crackle effect in grays and umbers that are more suited to the home owners taste. A larger mirror was installed, Mustang Builders  built a custom frame, and I faux painted the frame to match the new cabinet finish.


The Gorgeous New Master Bath:




Close-ups of the Faux Finishes: 






Ready to have your bathroom updated?.... just contact me at http://www.swanstudio.net/

To see more cabinet faux finishes just click on my photo gallery button at Swan Studios http://www.swanstudio.net/





#mural #murals #muralist #muralpainting #art #artist #artblog #fauxpainting #fauxpainters #fauxfinishes   #fauxartist #cracklefinish #agedfinish #bathroomremodel #capecoral #capecoralmurals #capecoralmuralist #fortmyers #fortmyersmurals #fortmyersmuralist #naplesflorida #naplesfl #naplesmurals #naplesmuralist #naplesfloridamuralist #capecoralfauxpainting #capecoralfauxpainters  #fortmyersfauxpainting #fortmyersfauxpainters #naplesfauxfinishing #naplesfauxpainters #bonitasprings #bonitaspringsmurals #bonitaspringsfauxpainting #bonitaspringsfauxfinishing #bonitaspringsfauxpainters #floridaartist #floridamuralist #floridafauxpainter  #martywisher #swanstudios #swanstudiosinc




No comments:

Post a Comment