Sunday, June 21, 2015

Mural Painting & Fine Art: You’ve Got the Cutest Little Baby Face

Mural Painting & Fine Art: You’ve Got the Cutest Little Baby Face

Everyone who knows me, knows that I love children! They are truly a blessing from above. Everything is new and exciting for them. Through their eyes we see the world for the first time- again. And those cheeks- just want to squish them! So I’m always delighted when I’m asked to incorporate a child into a mural piece or illustration. The works have been as varied as the children themselves ….

                                      Meet Zak. As you can probably guess, Zak loves water sports:

A kids bath was turned in to a “pool bath” with the entire room appearing as if under water and the kids are painted swimming in the “pool”:





Two little brothers sharing a room are painted into the scenes that wrap all around their bedroom:












My nephew Joey is the central character in the children’s help book “Joey’s Magic Ears”




Children play Ring-around the Rosies in this pencil sketch created for a baby nursery:

Illustration in ink created for a Geography Chapter on the European continent:

I’ll forever cherish these drawings of my children as babies:






To see more creations of children in my work, join me at:




To have your own child painted into your mural or to be framed, contact Swan Studios Inc http://www.swanstudio.net/

 #mural #murals #muralist #muralpainting #art #artist #artblog #fauxpainting #fauxfinishes #fauxartist #capecoral #capecoralmuralist #fortmyers #fortmyersmuralist #naplesflorida #naplesfl #naplesmuralist #naplesfloridamuralist #childrensmurals #kidsrooms #portrait #pencildrawing #illustration  #martywisher #swanstudios #swanstudiosinc




No comments:

Post a Comment